Quick Home Workout
Quick Home Workout
We don't always have time to go to a gym or we may not even enjoy going to the gym. There are many days where I don't want to take 20 minutes to get to the gym and then have to deal with being around people; so what do I do? I work out at home!
Full Body Home Workout For Beginners
- 20-30 jumping jacks
- 5-10 wide arm pushups
- 10 walking lunges
- 5-10 decline pushups (feet on a chair or couch, hands on the floor)
- 10 wall squats
Repeat 3-5 times
* Some of us may only be able to do a few pushups or a few squats. However many you can actually do, the key is to challenge yourself each time. Customize the workout to suite yourself!
Upper Body Home Workout (challenging)
I love this workout for building upper body strength. This one is tough! I try to complete as many repetitions as possible for each set- after the first set my repetitions go down a bit. The key is to always challenge yourself. Put on some good music and have fun with it!
- 20 regular pushups (elbows to the side, 90 degree angle when lowering)
- 10 superman pushups
- 20 narrow pushups (elbows rub side of your body when lowering)
- 10 side to side pushups
- 10 clapping pushups (lower, push up and clap hands- don't forget to catch yourself on the way down hahha)
- pushups to failure (as many as you can)
Lower Body Home Workout
- 10-20 wall squats ( lower down to where the hips are parallel with the knees)
- 20 walking lunges (both of your legs should form 90 degree angels when lowered to the floor)
- 30-50 jumping jacks
- 10 jumping squats (squat to lower towards the floor, jump up to where feet are above floor, and repeat)
- 12 lunge jumps (lung, jump up and switch lunging leg, lower to floor and repeat)
- Stair climb (if you have stairs, walk up the steps while skipping a step each time)
repeat 2-3 sets
If you need personal fitness, nutrition, or wellness plans feel free to send me an email or sign up for one of my wellness programs!
Happy working out!